“For wherever your treasure is, there will your heart be too.”
Generous giving is evidence that the fruit of the spirit is working in our lives. We give the Lord our time. Talents. Money. And with each gift, we affirm our commitment as Christian stewards to seek justice for the oppressed (Isaiah 1:17), love our neighbors (Matthew 22:3), and save the lost (Luke 19:10). When you give to Hagar you help a hurting girl heal, an abandoned boy grow in faith, or an abused woman find a job. Our ministry depends on charitable giving from people in better circumstances.
Here are some ways that our existing church partners are helping restore broken lives:
- Give Monthly, communally, through small groups, or individually. Predictable, monthly giving sustains our ongoing programs and helps us reach more women and children in need.
- Support a specific Hagar program. Contact us to determine a good fit for your church.
- Church Missions Budget. Include Hagar in your church missions budget to give sustaining support
- Collect a special offering after learning about human trafficking and Hagar’s response.
- Organize a fundraiser and involve other area churches. Contact us for fundraising ideas.
“Those who need money and those who can give money meet on the common ground of God’s love.” -Henri J.M. Nouwen