Help Hagar by spreading the very important messages of hope, healing and justice. Join us in our call to action and bring others into critical discussions to help create communities that are free and healed from the trauma of human trafficking, slavery and abuse. It can be as simple as following us on social media and sharing our updates with your network to hosting awareness events. Facebook page, Instagram account, Twitter profile.
- Share what you have read or watched with your network and ask them to engage in a dialogue on the topics.
- Hold an awareness-raising event with colleagues, family, friends, neighbors, or with your faith community. Let us know in advance and we’ll be happy to assist. Use the opportunity to raise funds to support Hagar’s vital work to help survivors find wholeness and healing.
- Start a book club with your network and discuss books on human trafficking, slavery, gender-based violence, etc.
- Attend a local, state or national event, or participate in Awareness Day/Week activities.
- Share relevant stories, research and stats you have read with local, state and federal elected officials. Do not assume that they already are “in the know”. You can research who your officials are at www.ballotpedia.org.
- Become a Hagar Ambassador and volunteer to host events, attend conferences, and other awareness-raising activities…we’ll train you!