Hagar relies upon generous individual, corporate, and institutional donors to fund our trauma recovery services and community awareness raising efforts. By making a gift of any size you are “paying it forward“ as many of Hagar’s clients become empowered to advocate for other survivors at local, national and international levels. Some even become counselors and social workers to help others.
– Give a one-time or recurring monthly gift to Hagar’s work. Become a Hagar Hero with a monthly gift of any amount.
– Give up a coffee each week, or pack your lunch one extra day per week and donate the money you saved.
– Contribute birthday or holiday $, or suggest non-traditional gifts by supporting the work of Hagar.
– Keep your eye on our website for volunteer and internship opportunities.
– Volunteer time at a local agency serving survivors of trafficking or violence.
– Participate in a race and choose Hagar for your fundraising efforts.