Your donation today can help survivors of human trafficking, slavery and abuse to travel the path from recovery to rebuilding their lives.
- $30 gives a survivor and their children access to emergency accommodation for a day.
- $60 funds medical care and vaccinations for a survivor or can provide food for a survivor for one month.
- $88 enables a survivor to receive intensive, individual counselling for one month.
- $145 covers transportation, emergency relief (e.g. clothes and food) when a survivor is first taken in by Hagar.
- $3,300 provides a survivor with access to all of Hagar’s services for one year.
Learn more about the inspiring story of Ban, survivor of human trafficking and her journey to freedom.
Hagar USA is a 501(c)(3) organization, which exists to support the work of Hagar overseas. Your gifts are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
Hagar accepts online monetary transactions for donations via its website and we operate a refund policy. If an amount has been entered by mistake or you have made a donation in error, the donation amount can be adjusted or refunded as long as we are notified within seven days of the date of the original transaction. Please contact us if you require a refund. Any credit or refund will be made to the originating card’s account, less any charges incurred.