Give a Gift of Hope
Support a survivor of human trafficking, slavery and abuse like Minea to heal and rebuild their life. Your tax-deductible donation of:
- $30 supports a survivor and their family to access emergency accommodation for a day
- $60 supports a survivor to receive medical care and vaccinations
- $150 supports a survivor to receive transport and emergency relief such as clothes and food when they are first brought into Hagar’s care
- $500 supports a survivor to receive intensive, individual counselling for six months
- $3,300 supports a survivor to receive all of Hagar’s services for one year
Hagar USA is a 501(c)(3) organization, which exists to support the work of Hagar overseas. Your gifts are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
Hagar accepts online monetary transactions for donations via its website and we operate a refund policy. If an amount has been entered by mistake or you have made a donation in error, the donation amount can be adjusted or refunded as long as we are notified within seven days of the date of the original transaction. Please contact us if you require a refund. Any credit or refund will be made to the originating card’s account, less any charges incurred.
Other Donation Methods
Donate via ACH
Scan the QR code below with your phone or click here to securely donate via ACH.
Donate via PayPal
Donate via Mail
If you would prefer to donate to Hagar by mail, please write:
1609 East Fifth Street, Suite #2
Charlotte, NC 28204
Donate via Phone
If you would prefer to donate to Hagar by phone, please call: